Saturday, December 21, 2013

12/21/2013

Not much has changed my way. Found my son a counselor she suggested a new Dr. so I guess I will try him..I hate changing again though. This counselor looked through his file and was like WOW this is some serious stuff and they have given him several dx. I was like really? Apparently they have him as Bipolar, Having Psychosis (I think she said), anxiety & sleep problems.... She was like "this is some serious stuff going on!!" I was feeling like "YEAHH I have been trying to tell you all this!" So it seems like she takes it all very seriously and can help. She thinks he will probably need a medication change and maybe some inpatient care.

 I am not looking forward to this long Christmas break with him home but hey, he skips school 90% of the time anyway and I have to meet with the school after break about truancy. He has been so rude to me lately.... Like I talk and he tells me to shut up and he always says "Just joking" and when I get mad he's like "look at you playing the victim when someone is just joking!" AHHHH! so maddening. Yesterday I needed a break....he was home for 5 days straight, skipped school and I was going nuts. He said if we did not take him with us he would kill my animals while I was gone. I bawled all the way to town....like ugly cried and sobbed! Some days it's just too much to handle!

Hope all goes smoothly for Christmas!

Merry Christmas.... Happy Holidays to you all!!


1 comment: