Friday, December 13, 2013

call someone else

So after a horrible night the other night I called the local mental health agency and told them I needed help ASAP!

My son had threatened to kill my dog, threatened to burn down the house and screamed and terrorized everyone on the house. I had just had enough. So I called and let them know what was happening and they aid they would call me back within an hour. About 4 hours later someone finally called and told me to call another person in their system, which by then it was too late to do until the next day. So first thing the next day I call the recommended number and left a detailed message, waited all day for someone to call me back and nothing.

This is the story of my life.... Call someone else! Let someone else deal with it! We can't help you!

I am told if my son keeps skipping school I will be in legal trouble. I try everything I can to force him to go to school. I have tried to force him into the car and he literally jumped out of the car when we started going, so we no longer try that method. I called the school, nothing they can do to force him to go. Last week I called the police and explained my situation. Again, "someone will call you right back." After some time someone called me back and told me they cannot come and get my son and force him to go to school. Okay so YOU cannot force him to go to school but you expect me to be able to and if I cannot I get fined? okay.  awesome.

I am so tired of "Call someone else" and "I can't help you." I try nearly every day to find help. I am at my wits end as to where to find immediate assistance....

No comments:

Post a Comment