Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas..... HA!

It's 2 days before Christmas. My son is slamming around, screaming and yelling at me. He is slamming the wooden tables down onto the floor and threatening to crush glass Christmas balls in his hands so he will bleed. So I bet you want to know what everyone ALWAYS asks when he has these tantrums "what brought this on?!" Well, let me tell you. This teenage boy is begging to open his Christmas present early and I told him "No!"

I wish I was cold hearted and could take every one of his presents back to the store or donate them to someone else. Then part of me says that he cannot help some of the stuff he does. AHH! How am I to feel? He mocks me and makes fun of me, he scares me, he threatens me and the animals. He will not leave me alone and let me be at peace.... but then I wonder how much he can help... and no one wants to punish someone for what they cannot help.... but he cannot get away with all he does either. See my dilemma? Maybe a little?

Yesterday I had heart palpitations all day long. I know this stress is really bad and I already have other health issues going on. He is really toxic for the family...everyone is affected. Relationships are affected, others get less attention, there is no sense of peace. Home is not my sanctuary anymore. I wish I could run away!

He is screaming at me... "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!" My head aches. My heart pounds. I want to cry. I want to leave.

"Can I open a present, it will make me feel better!!"
"No!"
More screaming, snot being wiped on my couch, taking ornaments off the tree....
more crying....
"I am not HAPPY!" crying follows....crying doesn't stop
More Snot.

Santa take me with you!! I need a friggin break!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, sorry to hear about this, seems he is really struggling right now, I know it must be so tough on you and the family. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete